Program Committe Member / Reviewer
- EMNLP 2018-2021, ACL 2020-2021, NAACL 2020-2021, COLING 2020, ACL Rolling Review (since May 2021)
- NeurIPS 2021, ICLR 2021-2022, AAAI 2020-2021, IJCAI 2020
- AACL-IJCNLP 2020, CCL 2020, NLPCC 2019, AKBC 2020-2021
- TKDE (Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering)
Program Committe Member (Reviewer)
- RepL4NLP@ACL (19-21), EMNLP19-DeepLo, ACL19-SRW, ICLR19-LLD
Teaching Machines to Think and Talk Like Humans with Common Sense
USC-ACM, Nov, 2020
Neuro-Symbolic Commonsense Reasoning for Natural Language Processing
Fudan University, Jun 2020, Host: Prof. Zhongyu Wei
Commonsense Reasoning for Natural Language Understanding and Generation
Microsoft Research Asia, 12/18/2019, Host: Dr. Nan Duan
Tsinghua University, 12/17/2019, Host: Prof. Zhiyuan Liu
Westlake University, 11/13/2019, Host: Prof. Yue Zhang
- Best Paper Award, TrustNLP 2021.
- AI Rising Stars in Chinese Students by Baidu Research (2021)
- Best Paper Runner-Up, WWW 2020
- Travel Support for ACL2018, ACL Walker Fund, 2018
- Best Bachelor Thesis Award (Top 1% at SJTU & 1st in the CSE Department), Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 2018
- Annenberg Fellowship Award, University of Southern California, 2018
- Yuanqing Yang’s Scholarship (CNY 25k), the foundation of Class 1988 in CS@Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 2018
- Qide Scholarship, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 2018
- Excellent Undergraduate Sutdent Scholarship, Shanghai City, 2016-2017
- Academic Excellence Scholarship, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 2016-2017
Thanks to my excellent, talented co-authors, who were undergrad/master students when we worked together at the INK lab @ USC.
- Dong-Ho Lee (MS student)
- Seyeon Lee (MS student)
- Ryan Moreno (undergrad → UW-M PhD)
- Jamin Chen (undergrad → CMU MSML)
- BiLL = Beauty in Language Learning! Will be always ‘Bill Yuchen Lin’ on my publications to be consistent with previous papers, although I would be more than happy to be called Yuchen.
- I always reply emails in less than ten days (usually less than a week). If you don’t get a reply in a week, please send a reminder or email to yuchenlin1995[at]gmail.com instead, as it may be marked as spam.
- I was one of the editors of Linguistic Lunch (语言学午餐), a linguistic blog in Chinese based on WeChat Official Account (@ling-lunch). We had 180k subscribers, while we decided to suspend the blog.