Interactive Reasoning and Planning for Complex Tasks in Real-World Situations
NC State University, June, 2023 Host: Prof. Dongkuan Xu
Advancing Large Language Models with Input Augmentation and Output Refinement
Microsoft Research, March, 2023 Host: Dr. Chenguang Zhu
Evaluating and Improving the Commonsense Reasoning Ability of Language Models
Allen Institute for AI (AI2), Sept, 2022 Host: Prof. Yejin Choi
Teaching Machines to Think and Talk Like Humans with Common Sense
USC-ACM, Nov, 2020
Neuro-Symbolic Commonsense Reasoning for Natural Language Processing
Fudan University, Jun 2020, Host: Prof. Zhongyu Wei
Commonsense Reasoning for Natural Language Understanding and Generation
Microsoft Research Asia, 12/18/2019, Host: Dr. Nan Duan
Tsinghua University, 12/17/2019, Host: Prof. Zhiyuan Liu
Westlake University, 11/13/2019, Host: Prof. Yue Zhang
My excellent co-authors and interns, who were undergrad/master students when we worked together at INK@USC or AI2.
- Dongfu Jiang (ZJU undergrad → Waterloo PhD student)
- Chengsong Huang (FDU undergrad → WUSTL PhD student)
Yicheng Fu (THU undergrad → Stanford MS student)
- Dong-Ho Lee (MS student → USC/ISI PhD)
- Seyeon Lee (MS student)
- Xiaoyang Qiao (undergrad → Google)
- Ryan Moreno (undergrad → UW-M PhD)
- Jamin Chen (undergrad → CMU MSML)
- Ziyi Wu (undergraduate research award in 2022 by the USC CS )
- BiLL = Beauty in Language Learning! Will be always ‘Bill Yuchen Lin’ on my publications to be consistent with previous papers, although I would be more than happy to be called Yuchen.
- I always reply emails in less than ten days (usually less than a week). If you don’t get a reply in a week, please send a reminder or email to yuchenlin1995[at]gmail.com instead, as it may be marked as spam.
- I was one of the editors of Linguistic Lunch (语言学午餐), a linguistic blog in Chinese based on WeChat Official Account (@ling-lunch). We had 180k subscribers, while we decided to suspend the blog.