Teaching Machines to Think and Talk Like Humans with Common Sense
USC-ACM, Nov, 2020
Neuro-Symbolic Commonsense Reasoning for Natural Language Processing
Fudan University, Jun 2020, Host: Prof. Zhongyu Wei
Commonsense Reasoning for Natural Language Understanding and Generation
Microsoft Research Asia, 12/18/2019, Host: Dr. Nan Duan
Tsinghua University, 12/17/2019, Host: Prof. Zhiyuan Liu
Westlake University, 11/13/2019, Host: Prof. Yue Zhang
Thanks to my excellent, talented co-authors, who were undergrad/master students when we worked together at the INK lab @ USC.
- Dong-Ho Lee (MS student)
- Seyeon Lee (MS student)
- Ryan Moreno (undergrad → UW-M PhD)
- Jamin Chen (undergrad → CMU MSML)
- BiLL = Beauty in Language Learning! Will be always ‘Bill Yuchen Lin’ on my publications to be consistent with previous papers, although I would be more than happy to be called Yuchen.
- I always reply emails in less than ten days (usually less than a week). If you don’t get a reply in a week, please send a reminder or email to yuchenlin1995[at]gmail.com instead, as it may be marked as spam.
- I was one of the editors of Linguistic Lunch (语言学午餐), a linguistic blog in Chinese based on WeChat Official Account (@ling-lunch). We had 180k subscribers, while we decided to suspend the blog.